Category Archives: Giveaway
A new Grizzly Beast “hoard pack” just came to Pirate101, and it brings lots of Grizzleheim-themed items! If you didn’t see Pirates in the Sky’s guest post on Destiny’s Travels, check it out here! Also, check out Destiny’s post on our blog, here! Grizzleheim is likely to come to Pirate101, so we wanted to brainstorm some ideas for the world! In the Barbaric Beast Contest, you can create your own companion or quest (or quest-line!) for Grizzleheim!
(Also, enter our giveaway for three Grizzly Beast packs on Twitter here before September 19! You’ll need a parent’s permission to get a Pirate101 Twitter account if you are under 13.)
If you’re choosing to enter the Create-a-Barbaric-Companion Contest, follow these rules!
- Include the class or classes (you can pick All Classes) that receive the companion
- Include the level the companion is recruited at, or what point in the storyline (beginning, middle, end) of Grizzleheim they are recruited at
- Include how many levels above the pirate the companion is when they are recruited (0, 1, 2, or 3 usually)
- Include the class of the companion
- Include the epics the companion starts with and can train
You should, but it is not required to:
- Include a picture (drawn, edited, or screenshot from Wizard101 or Pirate101)
- Include a promotion storyline
- Include levels the companion promotes
- Include title(s) for the companion (i.e. Mouse Swashbuckler, Mouse Corsair)
If you’re choosing to enter the Create-a-Grizzleheim-Quest Contest, follow these rules!
- Include a reference to Grizzleheim or make part (or all) of the quest take place in Grizzleheim
- Include a unique title for the quest
- Include at least three quest goals
- Include at least one “talk to an NPC” goal, and at least one “defeat a creature” goal
- Include dialogue (including, but not limited to: NPCs, companions, and creatures)
You should, but it is not required to:
- Include a prequest/post-quest: you can be as detailed as you want with these quests
- Include a background story as to why this quest is happening
- Include new NPCs that the player must talk to/creatures that the player must defeat
- Include images of each quest goal (for example, click here)
- Include images of all new NPCs or creatures (drawn, edited, or screenshot from Wizard101 or Pirate101)
Email your entries to before September 28 at 11:59 PM Central Standard Time! If you win, you will receive an email in reply with your prize code and a short message of congratulation!
Grand Prize (1, either contest) 5,000 Crowns
1st place (1 per contest) 2,000 Crowns
2nd place (2, either contest) Random Springtime Pet
3rd place (1, either contest) 1,000 Crowns
Honorable Mention (1 per contest) x1 Grizzly Beast Pack
Pirates in the Sky is now 2 years old! I can’t believe that time has gone by this fast and it has been two whole years since Pirate101 was announced and I published this blog!
Pirates in the Sky (and its social media profiles) have been updated with a new look! Please enjoy this new theme with new buttons in the sidebar.
Also to celebrate the Blogaversary, there will be a contest! The goal of this contest is to make your own Springtime Bundle.
- include a Witchdoctor Lab or a housing item that works like it
- include a current springtime pet or create your own springtime pet
- include a springtime companion
- work by yourself
- make a $29 or $39 bundle (look at the Empire Bundle and Hoodoo Bundle for examples)
- finish by May 14th, 2014 at 12:00 noon Central time.
- email your finished bundle/entry to piratesinthesky (at) gmail (dot) com
- include a diverse number of items that are unique to this bundle
- think of a type of Springtime candy (Springtime Pet)
- think of a small area you would like to enter in your house (Witchdoctor Lab item)
- use the Shermlock font – it’s the one used in the picture above (have a parent help you download this if you are under 13)
1st: Ninja Pig Companion + Featured on Site
2nd: Witchdoctor Lab + Featured on Site
3rd and 4th: Springtime Pet + Featured on Site
Most Creative and Most Realistic: Featured on Site
If you redeem the code “poppy”, you will get a commemorative poppy wreath to celebrate Veteran’s Day 2013. Thank you to all who have served our country.
Don’t forget to enter my small Training Tome raffle! Good luck!
Pirate101 has given a ton of codes to the WarCry network to give away! Follow this link and then look for the following box.
This is the only thing you need to worry about. (Also don’t worry, this is a KingsIsle giveaway. But you can’t trust people in the comments.) Sign up for a free account by clicking the link in the box above, then activate it using your email. Go back to the Pirate101 giveaway page and you will be logged in. Press “Submit” where the box would be and your free code will be there! Enjoy! You can win:
- Everyone will get a Nautical XP Boost Elixir
- You will have a chance of getting one of the following:
- Improved Nautical XP Boost Elixir
- Aquila Galleon Crowns Shop Equipment
- The Epic Hero Galleon!